Istanbul property is in high demand at present, and it is of little surprise. If you are looking for the best overseas investment opportunity, this is definitely an option well worth considering. Discover the reasons why below.
- The economy is thriving in Turkey – There is only one place to begin, and this is with the fact that Turkey has the fastest growing economy in Europe, and the fifth fastest emerging economy in the world. Considering Istanbul is the centre for this growth, it makes it an ideal place for an investor.
- Congestion has been reduced in Istanbul – Thanks to the world’s first sea tunnel, which links the European and Asian sides of Istanbul, congestion has been reduced. It is estimated that over a million commuters will travel via the tunnel by 2025. This is leading to interest from investors in areas that were previously overlooked.
- High rental yields in the suburbs of Istanbul – You don’t need to look for villas and apartments in Istanbul centre. You can expect rental yields of around eight per cent, or even more, if you look for property that is beyond the cite centre, with Beylikduzu being a prime example.
- You can expect year-round rental – Unlike other areas in Turkey, Istanbul thrives all year round. Thus, you can expect your property to be rented out no matter the time of year.
- Restrictions on ownership have been eased – Before 2012, it was difficult for foreign investors to purchase property in Turkey. Restrictions were eased, allowing investors from 183 countries to purchase real estate in the country.
- There is no sign of the price rise cooling off – Now is a great time to invest in Istanbul real estate, as property prices are rising, and they will continue to do so. This is because of the huge international and domestic demand for properties in the area.
All in all, if you are looking for a profitable investment opportunity, Istanbul property is well worth considering.