- CBVA was established in 1996, in order to fill a growing consumer demand for alternative investments in the property market. By 2002 the company had grown in size sufficiently to open further offices and had increased its representation globally via the Internet.
- CBVA strives to offer its clients a personal service backed by the major developers and constructors in its area of operation. In addition to this, a full range of services, including legal and financial advice, are available through the companies various associates.
- Costa Blanca – Many of Spain’s visitors return to buy holiday and permanent homes here. The reasons are many but one of the most popular is climate. The southern part of Spain enjoys a dry arid climate with little rain and no serious or continuous storm activity. Soft fruits and vegetables grow well as frost is very rare. Along the coast sea breezes hold the temperature to comfortable levels.
- Another reason is the cost of living; even with the current exchange rate living in Spain is relatively inexpensive. Other costs, such as new cars, eating out and socialising have always traditionally been low compared to the UK and other parts of Europe.
- CBVA offers this information in good faith and such information contained in this website does not form part of any contract. The information contained on this web site is believed to be correct but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The information outlined in the cbva.co.uk web site is for the purpose of offering our clients, suppliers and the general public an informative portal.
- CBVA owners and staff does not accept any liability for any damage or loss from its use.
- www.cbva.co.uk offers links to third party websites. CBVA does not claim to promote the contents of the information contained in these websites nor do we accept any responsibility for the damage or loss if caused by the websites linked to the www.cbva.co.uk web site.
- CBVA reserves the right to amend the content of this web site at any time without notice. This web site is a constant evolving promotional tool, thus changes and alterations of all kinds may happen on a regular basis. E&OE.